[RC5] Latest incarnation of Mac logfile grapher

Dakidd dakidd at primenet.com
Wed Feb 9 15:40:14 EST 2000

As of this morning (02/07/2000) the latest version of my logfile grapher
for dnetc projects is ready to go. I'm still considering this a beta
release, but I'm quite confident that all the problems have been stomped
out of it.

You can find it here: http://www.primenet.com/~dakidd/CCUSoftware

If you do grab it, especially if this is your first attempt to use it, make
sure you follow the instructions in the README file. The program WILL NOT
run "straight out of the box". There is a simple setup that needs to be
done first, otherwise you're going to get nothing useful from it.

Enjoy!

Don Bruder -  Dakidd at primenet.com      <--- Preferred Email - unmunged
I will choose a path that's clear: I will choose Free Will! - N. Peart

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net