[RC5] Cartographie

Filipe Joel Almeida Filipe.Almeida at Novabase.pt
Thu Feb 10 08:52:43 EST 2000

I used to be over at SETI before I was invited into DNet by a great friend
of mine. Believe me when I say that is one feels it's doing something
useful, it won't bother a thing to spend 5 minutes downloading the blocks
Hell, I had 4 PC's in the house of a friend of mine (wich are still running
SETI) and it took him a LOT more time to upload/download the packets... Do
you think he cares??? Did it make him change to DNet??? Hell no, it didn't!
People just need to be convinced that the cause they're working for is worth
the effort!