[RC5] New projects

Wiz112 at Pacbell.net Wiz112 at Pacbell.net
Thu Feb 10 20:47:05 EST 2000

What about joining or competing with http://entropia.com/ ? The 10
million-digit prime could be a worthy cause, plus the $100000 wouldn't
hurt.. pay for a small server room.. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net
[mailto:owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net]On Behalf Of Hr. Skak
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 11:26 PM
To: rc5 at lists.distributed.net
Subject: [RC5] New projects

Rendering a 3D model of planet earth. Great! But bandwith costs.

Perhaps we need a commercial project. Could we render for the
movie-industry. And what happend to the proteine-idea. Would the
medic-industry pay for that?

I would be happy to render for a cent per block.

A cent for a block would pay my electrical bill.

Mr. Skak from Denmark

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net