[RC5] Cartographie

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Feb 11 12:49:21 EST 2000

I believe that the bandwidth used by the master is just under 1.544Mbps at
this point, due to more efficient communications between fullproxies and the
master, as well as larger block sizes. But the master is only part of our
bandwidth concerns... all of the bandwidth for the fullproxies is donated
to us, and it's quite possible that the facilities running the full proxies
wouldn't be willing to donate the amount of bandwidth required for the
proposed cartography analysis. Keep in mind that if we had to pay for the
bandwidth we use we'd be well beyond broke at this point.

Moo!
dB!