[RC5] Problems with dnetc/iCab AND OGR list

Greg Andrews gregandrews at mac.com
Tue Feb 15 16:04:29 EST 2000

Two quick questions:

	Has anyone else experienced problems with using iCab (internet
browser for Mac) dnetc at the same time?  Specifically, I was using the
most recent version of dnetc for 68k Mac with iCab Pre-release 1.8.  It's
not a big deal, but I want to know if I'm the only one with a wierd comp...

	Also, with the start of OGR, will there be an OGR list?  I know
there wasn't one for CSC, but CSC was fairly short.  Will OGR be short
(like, only a few months?)

______________
from the overused mac of...
Greg Andrews
CEO, GregCorp, Inc.
gregandrews at mac.com | ICQ #32517996 | http://gregman.homepage.com
My Corporation, GregCorp Inc. @ http://gregcorp.homepage.com
Is there anyone else out there that thinks Madonna should be deported for
her butchering of the song "American Pie" by turning it into some teeny
bopper dance junk so that she can make more money?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net