[RC5] Quantify the benefit of a shorter ruler!

Justin Hernandez justin.hernandez at tdsi.com
Wed Feb 16 11:32:47 EST 2000

this application can have a particularly relevant use within the company for
whom i am working.
our technology uses a pseudo random time hopping sequence for wireless
channelization, instead of frequency modulation.  the possibilities are a
couple of orders of magnatude more users and all of which will receive the
same datarate.  the goulomb rulers could be used as time hopping codes so
that interference will be minimized.

valis

if you want to learn more,
www.time-domain.com