[RC5] ogr - technical details

Paul Walker paul.walker at st.com
Thu Feb 17 10:22:40 EST 2000

On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 08:10:48AM +0100, as8 at rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de wrote:

>   3.1	may i discard stubs assigned by the proxy if i pulled too much of
> them? (unfortunately i supposed ogr stubs to be completed equally fast as
> rc5 - now i am sitting on work for a year -> what to do now?)

Yep, seconded; I did the same thing. :/ Especially since The machines I've
got finished their first OGR block yesterday - it only took them nine and a
half hours to do...!

Think maybe I'll switch back to RC5, if the OGR stubs are reissued
reasonably swiftly.

--
I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't
know.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net