[RC5] Adverse effects of participation?

Michael Stouffs jack.stouffs at ties.itu.int
Thu Feb 17 03:24:14 EST 2000

>What I find "disappointing" is that people like you find time to complain
>about how messed up everything is.

I never said that, and I hope, if any admin is reading, they didnt think
that I meant that (as if they actually cared ;-) ). I really appreciate the
time they, literally, give for this project. But I consider, that we
deserve explanations about why we should complete this RC5 project. I'm
sure I'm not the only one who's left his computer on overnight just to help
the DES or CSC quick contests or looked for extra computers, we too gave
some (if MUCH smaller, I agree) effort.

Michael

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net