[RC5] OGR percent done

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Tue Feb 22 16:30:11 EST 2000

On 20 Feb 00, at 19:56, Wilson, Bruce wrote:

> *  Beta versions of the client that request stubs but are unable to
> process them.

not only beta versions.
As I have seen in the personal proxy logfile, every client greater
than .444 has requested ogr-stubs. But they will never processed
by that clients...

I will upgrade all my clients (i not yet done). But all the other people
around?

It would be interesting, how much blocks, issued on the first day,
are never returned.

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team  | To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
http://www.keywarrior.net/  | has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net