[RC5] NT to Novell

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Tue Feb 22 10:43:47 EST 2000

I put the following in my NT login scripts to install dnetc as a service (located in the root of the windows directory) on both 95 and NT workstations. If your users do not have rights to install an NT service on their machines, then you'll need to use a utility like RemoteCows (available on the dnet site) to deploy dnetc on NT workstations.
------------
REM dnetc install
COPY \\server\sharename\dnetc.exe %windir%
COPY \\server\sharename\dnetc.ini %windir%
%windir%\dnetc.exe -hide -install
IF "%OS%" = "Windows_NT" GOTO NTSTART
%windir%\dnetc.exe -hide
GOTO ENDOFSCRIPT