[RC5] OGR and CPU time

D Milburn milburn at saturn-mig.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 09:00:46 EST 2000

I don't want to get involved in a debate here, but wouldn't this be an OS
issue? OGR runs perfectly in the background in Linux, but I have heard
less that spectacular things about MacOS (even v9).

You may want to switch back to RC5 while people figure out what's wrong
(sorry, I don't have a mac to test).

Duncan