[RC5] OGR size labelling?

Greg Andrews gregandrews at mac.com
Thu Feb 24 20:48:44 EST 2000

There has been a lot of complaints/disscussion regarding inaccurate
percents on OGR stubs.  Isn't there a way that you could just attach some
data to each stub basically saying how many nodes is has?  RC5 kind of does
this, but i know that OGR stubs are extremely varied in size.

I also realize that this would probably take quite a bit to integrate...
You'd probably have to do a new client build for it.

______________
from the overused mac of...
Greg Andrews
CEO, GregCorp, Inc.
gregandrews at mac.com | ICQ #32517996 | http://gregman.homepage.com
my corporation, GregCorp Inc. @ http://gregcorp.homepage.com
"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I can think
that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."
                                            -HAL 9000 "2001: A Space Odyssey"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net