[RC5] OGR percent done

Wilson, Bruce bwilson at fers.com
Thu Feb 24 12:55:05 EST 2000

The issue isn't the length of the ruler, but the number of
optimizations that can be taken.  It could work out that the
optimizations which allow us to shortcut testing every single
combination work better on OGR-25 than OGR-24, and it really could take
less effort overall to perform the exhaustive search.

IIRC, OGR-23 was less effort than OGR-22.  gregh, please jump in and
correct me if I'm stating this wrong.

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.geocities.com/bruce-wilson/

"In your CONFIG.SYS, you forgot to specify BUGS=OFF."