[RC5] OGR percent done

Thomas Bloom tom at piace.com
Thu Feb 24 12:20:00 EST 2000

How much different is there between distributed.net clients from say
windows media player network-client.  What work has been done in having one
client for each platform which has the ability of downloading a plug-in
core?

Aside from the security issues, is it technically possible.  About the
security issues,  You could set a trusted proxy, or just let this be
something someone could use with there personal proxy.  Maybe there could
be some pgp signatures integrated into the system.

Has anyone done any work on something like this.  If not I would be happy
to spend some of my free time looking into things, or helping someone.
Maybe I can work this into a project for one of my computer science classes.

							Thomas Bloom