[RC5] OGR percent done

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Feb 25 18:21:07 EST 2000

Actually, we are planning on implimenting something that would serve the
same purpose in our next revision to the buffer format. Each work unit
would have an expiration time assigned to it by the master, and clients
would discard any expired blocks. This should go a long way torwards
cutting down the number of dupes.