[RC5] [ADMIN] CSC Statistics

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Mon Jan 3 13:19:09 EST 2000

I'm just a user, but would it not have made more sense to at least take a guess
at how many blocks would be reissued prior to the project start and then report
a truer indication of completion?

It seems odd that we have had to complete so much of the keyspace and yet we
still have not found the key... depending on how much work reported is duplicate
I would think the odds of being at 80% and not hit the key to be fairly low.

Basil

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net