[RC5] What happens when the key is found?

Jakob Paikin jakob at paikin.dk
Mon Jan 3 22:52:24 EST 2000

As a fairly new participant (I haven't seen a project completed yet) I'm curious about what exactly happens when the key is found (for instance in the CSC project):

* Is the candidate key verified automatically or does someone from d.net need to intervene?

* Would a candidate key be identified at once or only when stats etc. are updated?

* Will the official proxyservers inform the clients that the project is finished when blocks are flushed or only when new blocked are fetched?

Regards

--
Jakob Paikin
Copenhagen, Denmark