[RC5] [ADMIN] CSC Statistics

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Thu Jan 6 02:28:20 EST 2000

Well actually more than 100% for OGR right.  As we must test a sufficient
number of work units at least a second time to ensure no errors.

I assume Dnet has tried to ensure the returned work units haven't been
messed with.  But at a more abstract level does anyone know of a good
book or article on how one would go about attempting to ensure a project
like OGR has been completed with some level of certainty.  I don't see how
one could ensure 100% since computers can have bit errors or programs
maliciously tampered with... or even the Dnet database altered.

Basil