[RC5] CSC Statistics

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Thu Jan 6 19:58:33 EST 2000

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 11:55:57AM +0100, Claude.Saam at alcatel.fr wrote:
> And the continuous breakdowns of statsbox don't help (yes i am a stats addict, i just don't like to work in blind mode and see no progress).
> Hope they will soon make a small copy of the stats to work and test on. Never seen any company *testing* in *production* environment. This just falls beyond my understanding.

Check out my .plan... that's actually on my to-do list. There's a lot of
'behind the scenes' work happening on stats, which should result in faster
stats that are easier to maintain. Unfortunatly, the list of things to do
is quite large, so it will take some time. Please bear with us. }:8)

Moo!
dB!

Give your computer some brain-candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net