[RC5] Two suggestions about stats ...

John Campbell jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com
Sun Jan 9 16:31:35 EST 2000

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> I guess the question is: what does listing your team gain you? We would
> only list it on the participant summary page, and if you want it to show
> up there you can just put it in your motto.

	Hey, there's an idea! I hadn't thought of that... I think I'll go do
that now...

	Spiff. The motto entry box isn't limited to the visible size, and it
takes HTML. I've got a nice motto with a link to my team's summary page now.
Cool. :)

	I still think it would be a good thing (not an important thing, but
nice) to have a button people could select to have it add a link to their
team on their summary page. Not everyone is competent with HTML...

---
John Campbell
jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com

QotD:  Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it,
poorly.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net