[RC5] [ADMIN] CSC Statistics

rc5 project rc5project at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:12:09 EST 2000

If you have noticed this e-mail list for a long time, you would know there
were a few malicious attempts to turn back bogus blocks to ruin the whole
rc5 project. One of the most infamous attempts was made by a Russian cracker
who modified rc5 client and started to return 1/4 million blocks every day.
He got busted and distributed net reissued those blocks returned by him.