[RC5] CSC stats missing blocks

Robert A. Rosenberg bob.rosenberg at digitscorp.com
Fri Jan 14 10:20:22 EST 2000

At 01:42 AM 01/13/2000 -0600, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>We recycled a couple times in the past few days. As you know, every time
>we recycle, the odds of turning in work that's been duplicated by
>someone else goes up, so that is why your (and many other people's)
>stats have been low recently.

I thought that the "OOPS" notice about bad blocks being handed out (and
handing out duplicate blocks as a check) said that anyone who turned in a
block that was given them would get credit for it even if it were a
recycle. Now you seem to be saying that reissues will not be credited
unless you are the first to submit it as checked.