[RC5] Statsbox or Add-on suggestion-request...

Stephen M Doherty stephenm at doherty.net
Thu Jan 20 22:17:10 EST 2000

If you have access to a system with gnuplot and the ability to run perl
scripts
look at the following:
http://dominique.pelle.free.fr/rc5_stats.html
http://stephenm.doherty.net/main/dnet/rc5.html

I don't know for sure, but I think statsbox is struggling with the stats it
currently produces

Does anyone know if there is a port of gnuplot to windows, and a program to
run perl under windows?
if there is I could work on converting Dominique Pellé's script to run with
them