[RC5] Statsbox or Add-on suggestion-request...

Kristopher Austin Kristopher.Austin at student.oc.edu
Thu Jan 20 23:46:43 EST 2000

You can get gnuplot ported to windows at:
     ftp://ftp.gnuplot.vt.edu/pub/gnuplot/
<ftp://ftp.gnuplot.vt.edu/pub/gnuplot/gnuplot-3.7.1.tar.gz>
     http://members.theglobe.com/gnuplot/
<http://members.theglobe.com/gnuplot/gp371tar.gz>
     http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Foothills/6647/
<http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Foothills/6647/gp371tar.gz>
	You'll probably have the most luck with the last one just look for
the zipped version.

You can get ActivePerl which runs beautifully on win32 systems at
http://www.activestate.com/ActivePerl/
<http://www.activestate.com/ActivePerl/>