[RC5] Statsbox or Add-on suggestion-request...

Alan Buck Alan.Buck at inter.nl.net
Fri Jan 21 08:08:10 EST 2000

Hi all,

I have a version of Dominique Pelle's perl program which runs with gnuplot
on windows, plots positions as well as rate and does a few other things. As
an option, it also tries to read directly from the URL to obtain the data,
but has some problems with this at the moment.

Dominique's program also plots the rate over a week, as was suggested, and
so does my ported version.

Drop me a line if you are interested in the perl source. You will need Perl
for Windows (I run 5.005_03) and gnuplot3.7, from the appropriate web
locations.

Cheers,

Alan

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net