[RC5] Statsbox or Add-on suggestion-request...

Satya satyap at bom2.vsnl.net.in
Fri Jan 21 06:20:41 EST 2000

On Jan 20, 2000 at 02:18, Ben wrote:

> Darren Tay wrote:
> > History", could we add a line graph plot of *cumulative* work done VS
> > time, for each participant? These stats would be much more useful than
>
> I was actually considering writing this sort of thing in Perl. It would
> be nice if I could get the data in a cleaner format, but I could
> probably do it with the source of the stats page.

Well, I've managed to get the numbers out. Daily plus cumulative blocks
are available using my dnetlog.pl script at
<http://satyaonline.cjb.net/download.html> but they're just numbers. I'm
sure someone can hack it to use gd or somesuch to produce a graph.

--
Satya. http://satyaonline.cjb.net/
Mumbai bus guide at http://satyaonline.cjb.net/ !

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net