[RC5] Statsbox or Add-on suggestion-request...

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Jan 21 18:52:26 EST 2000

What I really want to do is change the stats so that you get 3 sets of
numbers:

What did you do yesterday?
What did you do for the past 7 days?
What have you done overall?

Unfortunately, I havn't come up with a good way of displaying this
information without overwhelming and confusing people, and I havn't had
the chance to add the required stuff to the statsrun. :(

BTW, any PHP3 experts out there who'd like to help out on stats? Please
send me a resume! (Email it to decibel at distributed.net, NOT to this
list).

Moo!
dB!