[RC5] Statsbox or Add-on suggestion-request...

Satya satyap at bom2.vsnl.net.in
Sat Jan 22 11:37:45 EST 2000

On Jan 21, 2000 at 18:52, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> What did you do yesterday?

I went to college.

> What did you do for the past 7 days?

College.

> What have you done overall?

Not much. :(

dnetlog.pl <http://satyaonline.cjb.net/download.html> does all of the
above, but YMMV:

> Unfortunately, I havn't come up with a good way of displaying this
> information without overwhelming and confusing people, and I havn't had
> the chance to add the required stuff to the statsrun. :(

If what I've done overwhelms and confuses people, perhaps they shouldn't
peer at the stats at all. Can you say 'primitive'? 'Coz that's what
dnetlog.pl is.

--
Satya. http://satyaonline.cjb.net/
Mumbai bus guide at http://satyaonline.cjb.net/ !