[RC5] Testing problems

Jonas Maebe Jonas.Maebe at rug.ac.be
Sat Jan 22 20:08:57 EST 2000

>Anybody having problems with the new Mac clients interfering with active
>programs' keyboard input and causing programs to crash, necessitating a
>reboot?

The new Mac client does seem to run at a higher priority than previous
versions (this seemed more so the case during CSC than while doing RC5
though). I haven't encountered any crashes due to the client yet, but I
suppose it's possible this could happen with programs which depend on a
steady input stream or so (scanning/DV editing/midi ?)

Jonas

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net