[RC5] defrag

MICO Olivier odj_mico at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 13:58:20 EST 2000

Hi !

since the 800x client version under Win32 there is something very annoying :
the client stops when it detects windows defrag running, i've got a 23 Go
hard drive that takes about 1hour to defrag. With my cpu it is something
like 32 rc5 blocks that are not calculated, and i must keep my hard drive
defragmented because i'm working with video files and cd burning...
Would it be possible to include in the next client version the possibility
to let the client running when defrag is running, if prefer defrag re-start
every 4 minutes instead of loosing block calculation...
thanx