[RC5] defrag

Scott Campbell pondafarr at microgear.net
Mon Jan 24 16:29:08 EST 2000

Defrag requires a drive lock to operate. If any program tries to write to
the drive during a defrag, it forces a restart. As you know, if defrag
restarts too many times, it give up untill you restart itby disregarding the
restart message. Perhaps if you placed the buffer files on a seperate
partition it might help....

Rockbiter