[RC5] defrag

Sean Matheis sean at pentex.org
Mon Jan 24 09:28:37 EST 2000

You really don't want to do that, as most disk activity will cause
the defrag to restart, and after a bunch of these detected restarts,
windows defrag (which I assume you're using as you have not specified
another app.) will bring up a dialogue stating such and wait for input.

I can't imagine you're using rc5 while doing video editing... are you?
How does that impact your editing software performance?

-Sean

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:58:20 PST, Ryo-ohki informed me that