[RC5] Statsbox or Add-on suggestion-request...

Dan Oetting oetting at gldmutt.cr.usgs.gov
Sat Jan 22 14:58:58 EST 2000

At 17:52 -0700 1/21/2000, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>What I really want to do is change the stats so that you get 3 sets of
>numbers:
>
>What did you do yesterday?
>What did you do for the past 7 days?
>What have you done overall?
>
>Unfortunately, I havn't come up with a good way of displaying this
>information without overwhelming and confusing people, and I havn't had
>the chance to add the required stuff to the statsrun. :(

How about this for a simplification of the stats pages:
Have only 2 rankings for individuals and teams: The current rate defined as
the work units completed in the current project over the last 7 days. And
the overall work done defined as the total work credits for all projects
where suitable credits are assigned for the blocks in each project.
Show yesterdays (or the last 7 daily) stats and the breakdown by project on
the individual and team pages only.

If it seems too complicated to explain the stats state that it is an
exercise for the reader to figure it out.

-- Dan Oetting <oetting at ghtmail.cr.usgs.gov>

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net