[RC5] Statsbox or Add-on suggestion-request...

Sean Matheis sean at pentex.org
Sat Jan 22 15:26:10 EST 2000

Another distributed program to look at is the Mersenne Prime program
going on.  The primary stat used there for ranking is the number
of "LL P90 CPU yrs" you've contributed to the program.  Second
is the number of "Exponents LL Tested".

I think hours as Seti does it is a nice stat to have, but shouldn't
be the only one.  And it isn't.  The client shows both hours & work
units.

-Sean

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:25:13 CST, Ryo-ohki informed me that