[RC5] RC5

MICO Olivier odj_mico at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:26:16 EST 2000

You wrote :

Off-topic: didn't I read and advice somewhere that it was better to stop all
unnecessary programs for cd-burning? Or does this info dates from the
486-period?

Best Regards,
Gunny
It depends on some factors, in exemple my CD writer has a 4Mo built in
memory ( excuse me but i can't translate the french word "tampon" in
english, it's like an accumulator ) so that if there's something annoying
that arrives ( eg: hard drive activity, floppy drive access )
the CD burning process won't be disturbed.
There's also some useful things like having 128Mo for running Win32
and a 450Mhz CPU AND Burning CD at only 2x speed

so When i'm making CD Burning on my computer i have RC5 working and i'm
playing a window's game like "free cell" or other...

Ciao

O.MICO
ICQ 49666006
http://www.obm.fr/eur0/index2.htm