[RC5] Remote buffers from command line

Wilson, Bruce bwilson at fers.com
Tue Jan 25 11:16:49 EST 2000

You can still do this, you just have to map a drive:

net use e: "\\remote1\c$\Program Files\dnetc"
e:
dnetc -update
c:
net use e: /d

Make that a batch file where "remote1" is a parameter, and use a second
batch file to step through each machine name, calling the first file.

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.geocities.com/bruce-wilson/

"In your CONFIG.SYS, you forgot to specify BUGS=OFF."