[RC5] defrag

Stephen M Doherty stephenm at doherty.net
Tue Jan 25 20:19:14 EST 2000

I use Norton speedisk, a far superior product than the ms product.
when I run it, I leave dnetc running. I've never watched the process as it
takes too long, but sure enough when I come back, my drives are defragged :)

but, as I saw in another reply to this, do you run dnetc whilst editing
video?
not many editing suites leave much cpu to other processes, (well, adobe
premiere doesn't anyway)