[RC5] defrag

Stanley Appel s.appel at bigfoot.com
Tue Jan 25 22:17:00 EST 2000

I think it should be a list of program's on which the client stops.
And to start with it should contain default defrag. People who
dont like it to stop on defrag should remove the entry from
the .ini  file

There is also not just 1 program that defrag's your harddrive, what
about e.g. diskeeper or norton speeddisk. So make it a list
so we (the people) can fill it to our needs.

Stanley