[RC5] distributed.net .plans updates

Vince LaMonica vjl at cullasaja.com
Fri Jan 28 19:41:05 EST 2000

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Spinks, James wrote:

} I haven't had a .plan update in my inbox since the 16th.  Anyone else
} having problems, or is it just me?  (I have checked - dnet staff have
} updated their plans since then :).

I haven't either, but I think they were having problems, as the last few
messages on the .plan list included weeks/months of .plans, and not just
the latest .plan files. I believe the last message I got from the .plan
list was about 30-40k in size.

I'm waiting for one of the .plans to say that the .plans list is back in
action :)

/vjl/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net