[RC5] dnetc Windows 95/98/NT Install Packaging

tomdv at datatx.com tomdv at datatx.com
Thu Jun 29 21:43:10 EDT 2000

Dear Chris,

I entirely agree with you. I am working with a software company on AS/400.
I find our programs easier to set up than the newer dnet-clients. Which
explains why I am still using the last GUI-version. I don't really care if
I get a lesser keyrate, although it is my main reason for being with dnet
for almost two years now.

Herewith I also would ask, if you wizz-kids at dnet find the time, could we
have a GUI-version coming back please? It's really a joy compared to the
character based stuff. I see it more than 8 hours a day (AS/400 remember).

By the way, anyone got a core for an AS/400? That would seriously boost my
keyrate 8,)

Cheers,
Tom

Chris Eaton <tridus at inforamp.net>@lists.distributed.net on 27/06/2000