[RC5] What's going on here, folks?

Chris Eaton tridus at inforamp.net
Fri Jun 2 14:46:36 EDT 2000

At 02:32 PM 5/30/2000 , you wrote:

>Did anyone else hear an annoying gnat buzzing around their ear, too?

Not really, its a valid gripe. I'd really rather be doing OGR too, or even
better have the v3 clients so we can do a variety of things.

I'm being patient because I know that the d.net guys are doing their best,
but it is kind of frustrating to see very little to nothing in the way of
progress for the last two months. So I can understand where he's coming from.
--
"Curiousity may have killed the cat, but lack of it is slowly killing
humanity..."

Chris
http://home.inforamp.net/~tridus/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net