[RC5] What's going on here, folks?

Michael Nahrath subotnik at gmx.de
Tue Jun 13 23:35:55 EDT 2000

Zulfiqar Naushad <zna at home.com> schrieb am 12.06.2000 21:42:

> For example, dcypher.net is running Gamma Flux which measures radiation
> decay so that we may be able to store our waste radiation more efficiently.
>
> That is a project I like because I can say that my computer contributed to
> the betterment of mankind.

There is no betterment at all as long as more radioactive waste is every
day.

To state there was any way that is safe enough to store atomic garbage is a
propaganda lie of the atomic industry.

And what makes you believe that Gama Flux is not most interesting for the
developement of smaller or more "effective" neutron bombs?

> Lets settle this democratically.  Why not have a vote of some sort??

I vote for your proposal.
If you offer to develope a new task and join distributed.net to do the
programing and coordination and if it is a good idea they should accept
that.

Things can be so easy. Just do them!

Greeting, Michi
--