[RC5] Irix issues

Stephan Wonczak sws at sherlock.pc.uni-koeln.de
Wed Jun 14 10:44:25 EDT 2000

  Chris, and Dave,
  This issue has been around for some time, I even reported this as a bug
(#1050). As of yet, there was no solution for it, and I still have to run
the dnetc5-client on my dual-processor Octane...
  Even running  the new client as a normal user rather than root freezes
the machine!

		C U, Stephan

   "I haven't lost my mind; I know exactly where I left it."
   "The meaning of my life is to make me crazy"

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Dave Gruber fell across the keyboard, resulting in:

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net