[RC5] Getting the maximum performance out of a single processor machine

cyb97 cyb97 at noxtension.com
Fri Jun 16 23:50:21 EDT 2000

you probably would need to have a root disk too... The kernel would be about 300-400KB (depence really on your hardware)
and then you would need a couple of utilities... ls is always nice... so I recommend getting something like the slackware disks
(1 root and 1 boot) and then refurbish the root disk to suite you and stuff dnetc on it etc....

I'll be doing this myself soon, so I'll try to compile a FAQ/HOWTO on the matter if I succede? (I will, because this should
be straight forward stuff)

Might even make some hardware independent disks... (modules etc...)

--
cyb97 / noXtension

on 14.06.2000 07:54:48, the guilty party (ie. "Basil A. Daoust"), stuck his/her head out with the following anouncement: