[RC5] Win 9x & rc5 & logon dialog

Paul Richards grangeway at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 18 16:14:46 EDT 2000

Let's rephrase the orginal question slightly.
Windows 95/98 boxes, running on an NT lan with 3rd Party security software.
In a school environment. Obviously the machines spend a reasonable
percentage of the day not being used by students.
However when the machines are not logged on the dnetc client used to only do
50kkeys/sec rather then 700kkeys. I believe that windows is taking up
processor time when not logged on, is there any way around this?

Paul Richards

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net