[RC5] colors for distributed.net projects

Michael Nahrath subotnik at gmx.de
Wed Jun 21 23:33:44 EDT 2000

Allmost forgotten:

In former times there was the strong idea of showing symbolic differences
betwheen the contests.

AFAIK the idea of using different animals was dropped for the popularity of
the cow.

But there were allso some games about collors:

Seems like:
RC5-56 was blue,
DES was red,
RC5-64 was green

But how about OGR?

Have there allready be any ideas about a markup color for the OGR-contest?

Background: I just try to create a new set of Icons for the MacOs client.
I started to participate at dnet less than a year ago so a lot is just
history for me.

Greeting, Michi
--
<http://nahrath.de/michael/>