[RC5] ini file listing for latest clients?

Arthur E. Pannek MrRelaxed at AcmeNet.com
Wed Jun 21 23:58:55 EDT 2000

Hello,

I don't have an exact answer for you, but I too used the asymmetric fetch /
flush settings and was disappointed when they disappeared in the 460 client.

I do have a work-around though. If you have IE5 installed, there is an update
to the Windows Explorer that has a Scheduled Tasks Folder added to the
hierarchy tree. There you can schedule a task to execute when Idle (no mouse
moves or keys presses). Have it execute a command file, say "flushdnetc.cmd"
that contains a single line to execute the DNETC.EXE client with the -flush
flag. You can figure out any special details like where to put the command
file and putting double quote marks around the path to the .exe. I only use
NT, so you'll have to figure out any differences if using Windows 95.

Art Pannek