[RC5] ini file listing for latest clients?

Ben Ketteridge ben at lonparc.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 10:54:34 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Quill" <distributed-rc5 at bryant-broadcast.co.uk>
Subject: [RC5] ini file listing for latest clients?

> Is there a complete listing of the INI file contents for the latest
> clients? I looked on the faq on distributed.net's site but couldn't find
> one.
I'd like to see this too... try http://n0cgi.distributed.net/faq/cache/173.html
for a starting point. (i.e. dnetc --help)

> I used to set the input buffer to a figure greater than 1 and the output
> buffer to 1 so that the client flushed it's blocks immediately but the
> input buffer had enough blocks to cope with my personal proxy being
> down.

Try, in the config menus, option 2, followed by 10, then 2 again.
This ensures that all completed work is flushed automatically.

Tara,
Ben.

|  Dr Ben Ketteridge ben.ketteridge at proact.net, WebObjects Group  |
|   ProAct International, PO Box 100, Denbigh. Tel: 01745 817161  |
| "Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If he's a Mac |
|  user he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy  |

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net