[RC5] athlon slooooow

Graeme Simms gsimms at icon.co.za
Sat Mar 4 21:17:41 EST 2000

Hi,

This shouldn't be the case - take a look at
http://n0cgi.distributed.net/speed/query.cgi?cputype=62&arch=0&contest=rc5&m
ulti=0&recordid=0 to get an idea of speed.

Moo!
Graeme Simms (gsimms at icon.co.za)

Personal Website : http://www.ambience.za.net
Bid Or Buy Website : http://sa.bidorbuy.com/c/c?ID=105297