[RC5] dnetc logfile grapher for Mac

Dakidd dakidd at primenet.com
Tue Mar 14 18:17:30 EST 2000

The latest incarnation of my logfile grapher is available. (or will be as
soon as the processing that has to be done to it by my ISP gets done -
anywhere from right now to 24 hours from now, depending on their system
load)

The current version is 1.4.5ß. It adds some minor improvements, and swats a
particularly evil crashing bug.

As usual, it can be found at www.primenet.com/~dakidd/CCUSoftware

Enjoy!

Don Bruder -  Dakidd at primenet.com      <--- Preferred Email - unmunged
I will choose a path that's clear: I will choose Free Will! - N. Peart
Make 50 cents (or more...) per hour when surfing the web by signing up
here: www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=KJW570

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net